Our company is Turkey’s leading specialized Medical Tourism agency targeting patients, agents, and facilitators. We are a professional company with highly targeted advertising bringing medical tourism and hair clinics providers into direct contact with potential foreign individuals and professional agents.
With the increasing acceptance of “Medical Tourism,” individuals who need hair loss treatment, hair transplant, and restoration are highly considering treatments abroad as a low cost option. So, prices for hair loss treatment, restoration, and transplant abroad are highly competitive.
Our company Hair Clinic Travel is hair transplant surgery medical travel agency in Istanbul, Turkey, offering numerous hair transplants, treatments, and restoration services. The company is run by creative minds enthusiastic and motivated by content and satisfaction of their travelers, patients, stranding for safety, competitiveness and innovation.
Our primary concern is your well-being and health before, during, and after the vital treatment. We will use our experience as well as our inside knowledge to make sure that the whole process/procedure is carried out is a substantially under outstanding care conditions and to the full-satisfaction of our patients. We have in-house patient coordinators who will collaborate and work together in assessing the unique requirements of each patient.
By using our company Hair Clinic Travelyou will be able to find:
- Highly-qualified medical professionals
- Latest cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology
- Top-notch practices & recognized treatments
- Patient wellbeing, safety, and advocacy
- Value-based services for the most affordable prices.
We affirm that we will:
- Be committed to maintaining the ethical, professional, and legal standards
- Hold ourselves accountable, with quality, integrity, and ethics at the core of our activities
- Carry ourselves with honesty/integrity in dealing with our associates and clients
- Treat our patients with dignity and respect
- Be committed to the compassionate and ethical treatment of patients
- Not share private or confidential information without patient’s consent
- Place the keen interest of patients above our own